[hereinafter referred to as “Office Care”, “us” or “we”]
2 Thomas Row, High Street, SWANSEA, SA1 1NJ
Tel: 01792 649058
Data Protection Officer Sonia Cooper
1. Information we collect from you and why
Here are the broad categories of personal information that we may collect about you and the reasons why:
1. Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Registration information when you create an Office Care account so we can:
- create your account so you can place Orders under our terms and we can supply our services under the agreed terms
- Identify you when you contact us regarding your account;
- contact you for any reason relating to our Services, such as Order Queries; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
- Transaction Information when you place an Order with Office Care wither directly or via a representative in order to:
- process your Order and to bill you (though note, we never store your credit card information in our systems);
- communicate your Order to our personnel;
- send you status updates on your Order;
- reply to your Order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our terms or policies relevant to the Services.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
- Feedback on your views of our Services in order to:
- reply to your questions or queries;
- publish reviews you submit to us about our Products and Services; and
- conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
2. Information that we collect automatically
Activity Information so we can:
- provide you with an improved experience;
- give you access to your Order history and preferences; and
- provide other services at your request.
3. Information that we obtain from third-party sources
- Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
4. Future Developments
- Cookies and similar technologies:
We process information that you provide voluntarily, information that we collect automatically and information that we obtain from third party sources in order to constantly improve our Services. Using this, we can make it even easier for you to find the products you want when you want it, no matter what device you choose to use or where you are in the countries in which we trade (currently the EU (including the UK).
2. Who we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with the following recipients (and whenever we do, we will ensure that we have appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it):
- Any third-party, sub-contractor or delivery agent which we use for processing and delivery of your order;
- The financial institution connected with your selected payment method in order to activate payment for your order;
- Any subsidiary companies within our group;
- Third parties who support our Services (e.g. partners for marketing or promotions based on your preferences);
- Any law enforcement or regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary under applicable law or regulations;
- New owners or re-organised entities in the event of a business restructuring, sale, purchase or joint venture affecting our business.
- Any other person provided that you have given your consent.
We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your permission.
3. Legal basis for processing personal information
Office Care will always make sure we have a legal basis to collect and use your personal information. The legal basis we rely on will change depending on the type of information and the context in which we collect it.
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (e.g. to make sure you get your Order when and where you want it), but we may also process it where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
4. International data transfers
Office Care places great importance on protecting your information from and against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such information.
6. Data retention
7. Your data protection rights
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be ported to a third party. You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send you by sending us an email or telephoning us.
8. Links to third-party sites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites (for example, those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates). If you follow these links, please be aware that Office Care is not responsible or liable for these third-party websites which will have their own privacy policies.
10. How to contact us